Purpose and Objectives of AAVPT
The purpose of the Academy is promotion of the science of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics.
The objectives of the Academy are:
- To support and promote the education and research in comparative pharmacology, clinical veterinary pharmacology and other aspects of pharmacology of interest to the veterinary profession.
- To sponsor a periodical Journal of the Academy which will publish reviews, summaries and original treatises on all aspects of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. The Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics shall be an official instrument of the Academy.
- To sponsor and conduct workshops, symposia or other scientific and educational meetings in veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics.
- To enhance the exchange of educational materials and ideas among veterinary pharmacologists.
- To organize committees of experts to research and make recommendations to the profession on current problems in veterinary therapeutics.
May 17-20, 2015
Fort Collins, CO
For additional information about AAVPT activities, please contact our secretary at email@example.com.